As a blogger we need our branding in our outgoing feed in Feedburner. We need to include our logo in our blog feed. Here is the way to put our blog branding logo on right top corner in our Feedburner feed.
Brand name logo in feed burner feed
How to include your logo in feedburner feed.
- Login to your Feedburner account.
- Open your web-blog feed from feed title.
- Select Optimize tab.
- Navigate and Locate Feed Image Burner from menu on left.
- In the Image source drop-down select Specify custom image URL.
- Enter your uploaded website logo URL in Specify custom image URL field.
- Enter your Brand name in Image title field (optional).
- In the link field enter your home page URL.
- Now hit the Activate / Save button.
Now your Feedburner feed page shows your web brand name logo on right top corner.
Logo in feed burner feed
Enjoy. Valga valamudan.