WhatsApp is one of the best cross-platform messenger which allows you to send and receive messages for free. constantly thousands of smartphone users are joining every day. WhatsApp is having 300 million active users worldwide. WhatsApp continuously adding features to its app to enlarge its user base. Its user interface is crisp clear and user friendly. WhatsApp can be installed in any smartphone OS like Android Windows phone, iOS, Blackberry and Asha platform. Unfortunately WhatsApp does not has official application for PC users. But it is possible to install WhatsApp in PC. Here is the way to install WhatsApp in your PC. Here I am going to show you two methods to install WhatsApp on PC.
How to install WhatsApp on PC
How to install WhatsApp on PC using Bluestacks
- Download and install BlueStack for Windows. (free software.)
- Open Bluestacks and Search WhatsApp in top search bar.
- Click on install button on right side. It will automatically download and install WhatsApp
- Go to Bluestacks – My apps – WhatsApp
- Verify your phone number and start using WhatsApp and have fun.
Install WhatsApp on PC using Wassapp
- Download and install Wassapp on PC ( free software. Unofficial version of WhatsApp.)
- Open Wassapp.
- login with WhatsApp user name and password. If you don’t have create one.
- Verify your phone no either by sms or by call.
- Start messaging and have fun.
So basically it is easy to install WhatsApp on PC. Don’t forget to share this post.
Enjoy! Valga valamudan.