Its pretty to hear Android apps running in Windows. You would be found comfortable in using android apps like 3D games with good user interface, which may mot be available for windows version. Now it is possible to run Android apps in windows using Emulators. Windroy is not a simulator like virtual-box, it runs with windows kernel. It is installed in windows directly so it can access android apps with full windows power even on 3D games. Here we have a alternative to bluestacks. Windroy user interface is pretty good than bluestacks.
Windroy (WindowsAndroid) is a free tool similar to BlueStacks App Player which can able to run Android OS from a window on your desktop.
Download Windroy Software for Free
Windroy is a free software project. Download Windroy from official website www.socketeq.com
It is hosted in google drive. Windroy setup file size is only 80 MB
Open and install in your PC.
Features of Windroy
Windroy incluses Android version is 4.0.3 with its installation. YouWave is other app like windroy which provide only older version of Android in its free version.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Supports IO devices such as mouse, keyboard, remote control
- Supports any UI resolution, such as 1920×1080
- Supports windowing mode or full-screen mode, window scaling in windowing mode, and switching between windowing mode and full screen mode
- Has exactly the same user experience with the original Android
- Windroy is Android running with Windows kernel.
- It does not run by a simulator (such as VirtualBox), it’s on real machine, so it’s fast.
- It keeps full Android capabilities. You can run all Android apps, including 3D games.
- Google Play Store is missing. i.e not pre-installed.
- It is till in development stage, it may contain bugs.
- Audio access is restricted.
Pre-Installed android apps with Windroy tool
Enjoy, be cool